[spf-discuss] Re: SPF in the news

2007-01-13 10:58:13
wayne wrote:

http://dns.measurement-factory.com/surveys/200608.html

Oh, I forgot to mention...  This survey checked around 2 million
domains and found about 5% had published SPF records.  Zero (0)
had published type99 records.

Interesting.  It would be nice to see how their results depend on
the age of the domain.  I'd guess - maybe completely wrong because
their survey covered .com / .net, not .biz - that many domains are
only used for short periods of time also known as "spam run".

Frank