[spf-discuss] Re: Nominations for Elections.

2007-01-21 04:05:44
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

If not I would like to nominate Julian, Stuart, Alex van den Bogae,
Frank and Scott K.

Thanks, I hope the one working jabber-to-IRC gateway I know is up to
this task.  A situation with - some days ago - 19 registered voters
and 14 nominations is a bit odd.

Maybe the next Council can focus on dispute resolution and figuring
out a "rough consensus" where it's really "rough", and not actually
"no consensus".  Many other things could be handled by the about 20
remaining activists directly, polish drafts, tune the test suite,
collect errata, update the Wiki, the works.

The current Council had the rule that former members can get write
access, they also tested write access for everybody who shows up, I
think that was a good idea.

It's no secret that I'd like to steer the errata into a draft, and
based on that prepare something for IETF standards track.  Maybe as
IETF SPF WG at some point in time (in 2007), when we have some
input documents, same idea as (simplified) DK + IIM => DK => DKIM.

Frank