[spf-discuss] SPF Council Election - Last call for nominated candidates to confirm or decline

2007-01-21 00:17:41

I've updated election page at http://www.openspf.org/Council_Election/2007-01
indicating those who have sent me reply indicating if they are accepting
or declining nomination. There are still 3 people who I have not heard
from (Frank, Craig, Meng) and if one of you did send me a reply, it
may have been lost on the net, so please do it again and reply to
the list as well. Also Wayne has indicated he'd send me reply later
due to computer problems - please do so ASAP.

Otherwise I'll test the election system tomorrow and prepare to announce
election for Monday. Also there is still time for you to register if
you want to participate in the election and have not yet done so.

--
William Leibzon
william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net