[spf-discuss] Re: 2007 SPF Council Election now under way

2007-01-22 21:50:59

The end date is wrong in my email too, end date is: Monday Jan 29th 19:00 UTC

Also there have been at least one report that cornell's email system
sent message with email server with EHLO name "exchfe2.cs.cornell.edu" and ip 128.84.97.34 which does not match actual ip address of the
EHLO host name (128.84.97.28). If your email system is set to reject
email message in such a case, then please let me know.