[spf-discuss] 2007 SPF Council Election now under way

2007-01-22 16:10:34

I've started election just now. Due to it having been started late
the end time is now Monday Jan 27 19:00 UTC. However if everyone who
has registered (27) votes, the election will be closed and results announced earlier then that.

If you have registered to vote but have not yet received an email
from CVS election system then please let me know privately so that
this issue could be looked at and resolved. Note that the elections
email would have come from my address (wiilliam(_at_)elan(_dot_)net) in RFC2822 "From" header field that you see in MUA but actual the email is coming
from 'exchfenlb-2.cs.cornell.edu' mail server with RFC2821 MAIL FROM
set to 'candru(_at_)cs(_dot_)cornell(_dot_)edu'.

Similarly, if you experience any other problems with voting please
let me know  about it ASAP as well.

Thank you all for participating and good luck to the 7 accepted candidates:
 Alex van den Bogaerdt
 Frank Ellermann
 Terry Fielder
 Stuart D. Gathman