RE: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF Setup

2007-01-22 11:55:16
Thanks Julian,

Understood, and I would be happy to write down the steps I've used for getting
my SPF up and running.

We are using Apache Freebsd and our mail server is just SendMail.

Regards,

Jim Beauchamp

From: julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> To:
spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com> Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF
Setup> Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:44:14 +0000> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----> Hash: SHA1> > Jim Beauchamp wrote:> > I'm a web developer in a
small company who also doubles as the network> > guy. We have some servers
hosted with a large hosting company and need> > to incorporate SPF to
eliminate all the mail spoofing going on that is> > getting us blocked from
some major ISP's. I've been reading your web> > site and haven't found a step
by step process to get this up and running> > on a Free BSD server. Has
anyone considered doing this or do you have> > some documentation that my
eye-sight has missed (not 20/20).> > One of the main reasons why we don't
offer step-by-step instructions for > setting up SPF is that there is an
almost infinite number of OS / mail > server / spam filter combinations used
by people out there. Of course we > welcome any contributions of such
documentation written by admins who set > up SPF on their systems. We can
host them on our website.> > Now on to your specific situation. What mail
Sender Policy Framework: http://www.openspf.org/> Archives at
address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription, > please go to
http://v2.listbox.com/member/?list_id=735