[spf-discuss] Re: The next meeting after 2007-03-03

2007-03-31 06:02:49
Julian Mehnle wrote:

most pressing issues at this time are the various RFC 4408 errata

Not at all pressing.  We got a bunch of clear errata for approval,
a set of two <target-name> errata still under discussion, and last
but not least one erratum with three proposed solutions.

I am going to raise the pending errata for discussion on
spf-discuss in a structured way within the next few days

I've already done that for the clear errata in an article with
subject "errata", no feedback => I'll move to approve this set.

Please add this to the next Council agenda.  Please also add
the permission to submit SPF discuss to the "other lists" page
to the agenda (as result of the "note well" thread).

we may be able to process the first batch of errata on the
coming week-end, provided this doesn't conflict with your
Easter holiday plans.

It almost certainly will.  Let's take the weekend after Easter
(or maybe 16:00 UTC on the Thursday before Easter, otherwise
 I can't guarantee when I'm available, but Monday should work)

16:00 UTC (this should be DST for all of us)?

Yes, again, we managed to skip the less clear period... :-)

Frank