Re: [spf-discuss] (SOLVED) SPF blocking e-mails coming from an E-card service server

2007-04-27 16:41:56
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 11:43:04PM +0200, dan1 wrote:

Could you please still tell me if you think that there is something
suspicious with the log lines that you have seen on your server?

I can, using your ecard service, send bounces to anyone.  If you think
this is appropriate, then please think again.

I, and I hope others, will report such bounces to spamcop.  I did _not_
send that email and I do not wish to be bothered about failures. It is
your service, not mine, and you should clean up your mess, not I.

If this sounds harsh, then it is because you do not receive enough
misdirected bounces yourself.

My opinion.
Alex