Re: [spf-discuss] Postfix policy daemon woes (perl)

2007-09-23 20:23:41
On Tuesday 18 September 2007 02:48, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Monday 17 September 2007 15:57, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
The Python policy server is more feature complete at this point and so
might be worth a try.  The current release allows you to call it more
than once with different config files to do separate HELO/Mail From
checks with a header prepended for each.  The next update I'm working
on will support returning a bare SPF result that should support without
any source hacking your restriction class processing.

Any TDA?  This is what is keeping me from really using it.

Since you asked:

http://www.openspf.org/svn/software/postfix-policyd-spf-python/trunk/

should have what you need.  Documentation is up to date with the
implementation.  Warning, this is absolutely untested beyond "it doesn't
immediately crash".  Feedback to spf-devel please.

I believe that this pretty much works now.  I'd appreciate it if you would
pull from svn trunk and see if that does what you need.  I'm getting close to
doing a release now.

Scott K