[spf-discuss] I-D ACTION:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-10.txt

2007-12-14 12:46:52
Hi, please check the Authentication-Results draft,
and please say if you'd like any "official support
on behalf of the SPF project" (FWIW).

----- Original Message -----
From: <Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To: <i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:15 PM

directories.

Title : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
Author(s) : M. Kucherawy
Filename : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-10.txt
Pages : 35
Date : 2007-12-14

This memo defines a new message header field for use with electronic
   mail messages to indicate the results of message authentication
   efforts.  Mail user agents (MUAs) may use this message header field
   to relay that information in a convenient way to users or to make
   sorting and filtering decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-10.txt

[...]