[spf-discuss] Last Call!!! Mail System Terminology

2008-01-23 13:46:58
... before we begin a discussion of how to solve the FORWARDING PROBLEM(S).

Luckily, we don't need IETF approval, just the folks on this list.

Reminder: We don't need to nail down the definition of every term for every
Actor at every level, and we don't need to worry if our current terminology
will apply to some future discussion.  We can change it later.  For now, we are
talking about Actors and their Roles (Agent level, not machine or process
level), and we just need a few words to model the typical Mail Handling Systems
that we are concerned about.

I've posted what I have so far at http://open-mail.org/MHSmodel.html  If there
are no better proposals, and no serious problems with this one, I'll take a
snapshot of that page and post it to the list.

-- Dave