[spf-discuss] Utility to expand SPF record into list of IPs?

2008-03-06 08:10:19
I apologize if this is out of scope for this list - I wasn't sure, so
figured I'd give it a shot...  :)

Anyway, I'm looking for a utility that would allow me to query the SPF
record for a given domain, and then expand that SPF record into a list
of IPs - and I need to be able to do this programatically.  Kind of a
strange request, I know, but I need this ability for a kludge resolution
of an issue that is outside the interests of this list.

I've looked for a perl module, but have not yet had any luck.  Anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jason