[spf-discuss] Several domains, one webserver/mailserver, same IP Address

2009-10-17 23:32:54
Dear sirs:

1) I have a webserver/mail server that runs on a single IP address.

2) The domain is compatibleweb.com (mail.compatibleweb.com)

3) I have some other domains on that web server such as mujer-nueva.com and
amorpostales.com

I have not been able to figure out how to create the right SPF records for
these domains.  I want to be able to tell other webservers around the world
that mail from my domains comes from mail.compatibleweb.com (ip 66.235.180.161).

I've tried numerous variations to no avail and my messages end up in hotmail's
spam folder even though I am not on any blacklist.  Please advise.

Respectfully,

Jeff