xsl-list

Debugging tool for XSL

2002-08-29 08:28:37
Alex wrote:

What is, according to you the best tool for writing and debugging XSLT style sheets ?
I used to use XML Spy, but i don't think it's a good idea
I then discovered Excelon Stylus Studio, which i find great
And just had a look at Marrowsoft Xselerator.

To which I respond:

Hi Alex,

I'm using XML Spy as my XML editor too. I found their XSL Designer very difficult to use. Instead, I write my XSL in XML Spy (which works beautifully) and use a freely available tool called XSLDebugger Version 2. I found this tool at: http://www.vbxml.com/xsldebugger

Hope that helps.

Sandy