xsl-list

Re: HTML <script> tag

2002-08-29 08:24:04

<xsl:output method="xhtml"> which solves
the whole problem of keeping html looking like xml but wonder how widely
this is supported???

It is in the current  draft of XSLT2
The only implementation of XSLT2 that I know of is saxon 7.x.

However XSLT 1 allows implementations to specify extra output methods
which must be in some namespace so
<xsl:output method="xxx:xhtml">
for some namespace bound to xxx:
several XSLT 1 systems implement this (saxon 6.x, xt and xalan have been
mentioned in this thread already I think)

David