xsl-list

Re: how to zap content between sibling elements?

2002-08-28 12:34:35
** Reply to message from Jay Han <hjhjjj(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> on Wed, 28 Aug
2002
11:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

I think I need a condition to my default copying template
to handle the case of "when in-between <k>'s zap the content".
What combination of axes and predicates can I use to express
this condition?  Any hint or suggestion would be appreciated.

Try

<xsl:template match = "text()[preceding-sibling::k and following-sibling::k]"/>

        Cheers,
                Tony.
====
Anthony B. Coates, Data Architect
mailto:abcoates(_at_)TheOffice(_dot_)net
MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language)
http://www.mddl.org/