xsl-list

how to zap content between sibling elements?

2002-08-28 11:01:30
Hello all,

I have a few siblings that I need to group together like this:

original:
foo
quux and more stuff

goal:
foo
quux and more stuff

I can do the grouping  but I am having difficulties zapping 'bar'
and 'baz' between <k>'s.  Currently I get:
foo
quux and more stuff
I think I need a condition to my default copying template
to handle the case of "when in-between <k>'s zap the content".
What combination of axes and predicates can I use to express
this condition?  Any hint or suggestion would be appreciated.

thanks,

-jay

=====
jhan(_at_)acm(_dot_)org