xsl-list

Re: XSLT class

2002-09-06 10:09:15
Tim,

We have a public training schedule posted at http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/upcoming.html and a full course list at http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/index.html. And we offer custom courses too.

Also, in the spirit of "a rising tide lifts all boats" I can vouch for the fact that both Ken Holman and the folks at ISOGEN know their stuff....

Cheers,
Wendell