xsl-list

string processing

2002-11-22 00:42:43
Hi,
I'm trying to work out how to tokenizer two separate strings and then compare
their tokens using xslt.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  It
seems reasonably straight forward in java but not so with xslt.
Also it seems strange that the name() function only returns the first node in
the node set.  If I am selecting a particular named group of elements within an
xml document that contain different elements and I don't know what this
elements are in advance is there any way of returning all their names as a
string?