xsl-list

RE: Excel XML tranformation

2002-11-04 02:59:02

My problem is that does not save the "empty" cell, but refer to the
next
available cell by using a index, like;

When you say like then I assume you mean you are showing a simulation of
Excel's xml output, because the output I routinely get from Excel is far
more detailed than this, also empty cells are saved.

In this example of Excel generated XML the row to cells with numbers,
and
then five empty cells between the numbers and the string "IRcover.jpg"

it would probably be better if you provided the exact xml coming out of
excel. The example you gave didn't show the five empty cells. What you
said earlier indicated that there weren't any empty cells, which should
it be.