xsl-list

Re: Problem on: Cascading xslts on browsers

2002-12-12 08:17:57
I'm pleased to know that your book is avaible on amazon.
But i'm only looking for the apendix A.

(Yeah, of course, you don't know that, here, in argentina
our currency has been devaluated 4 to 1, and it's impossible
to buy a book, that costs the tenth part of the remuneration
of a teacher. Now, could you give me the link where is the
Appendix A ?).

Thanks for your help!
david

On Thu December 12 2002 07:19, Michael Kay wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
alejandro david weil
Sent: 12 December 2002 03:28
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem on: Cascading xslts on browsers

Thanks a lot, could you give me the link where is it?

Michael Kay

Thanks again.
david

On Wed December 11 2002 07:06, Michael Kay wrote:
I don't know what you mean by script in the
html page.. could you tell me?

Sure. Read Appendix A of my book, XSLT Programmer's Reference,
published by Wrox Press.

--
+ There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.