xsl-list

RE: Copying nodes

2002-12-10 14:16:23

The code that you sent me did not change the value of
the URL attribute within the copied node. Any other suggestions?

Please post your complete stylesheet and source document, tell us what
processor you are using, and show us the results you are getting.

This code is correct, so either you are running it incorrectly, or you
are using a duff processor.

Michael Kay

--- Americo_Albuquerque
<aalbuquerque(_at_)viseu(_dot_)ipiaget(_dot_)pt> wrote:
Hi.
I don't know what you trying to do but try this, it
will copy everything
and will change your attribute:

<xsl:template match="categ">
  <xsl:copy>