xsl-list

Re[2]: sax or dom in XSLT procesing ?

2003-01-29 01:47:18
Hello Oleg,

Can you help me with examples how to build Sax document???
(i use java - xalan + saxon2)

OT> Andrey Solonchuk wrote:

I have no document now, i have data calculated by my program, and I
thinking in what format build input document for transformation,
in examples i found only transform SAX or DOM building from FILE,
and didnt understood whats input choise better.
I want not to save data to disk, but calculate data, build SAX or DOM
document from it, and invoke transformation.

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:solo(_at_)ibis(_dot_)odessa(_dot_)ua