xsl-list

Re: [saxon] catalogs

2003-01-03 11:51:05
Bob Stayton wrote:

This is getting a bit off topic since XML catalogs
are not an XSL topic.

I know (see previous posts), but I raise it intentionally since I think that it would be best if each and every XSLT processor would support catalogs out-of-the-box in a simple way, so that it would be a non-topic ;)

How can I get this to work offline?

Something like this replaces the URL prefix with
a local filename prefix for all the files under it:

 <group  xml:base="/usr/share/xml/" >

    <!-- Resolve DTD URL system ID to local file -->
    <rewriteSystem
        systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/";
        rewritePrefix="docbook42/" />
    <!-- Resolve stylesheet URL to local file -->
    <rewriteURI
        uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/";
        rewritePrefix="docbook-xsl-1.56.1/" />

 </group>