xsl-list

RE: [saxon] catalogs

2003-01-03 04:47:01

Will Saxon ever support catalogs out of the box, in an easy
to use way? (... also fast, and crossplatform, and completely
offline ;)

I never make promises - that's one of the benefits of not having any
paying customers! At present I'm trying to concentrate my efforts on
implementing things that are in the XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 specs.

I thought ".mod" in DTDs stands for DTD "module".

No, it's just the last four characters in the filename. The term
"module" is not used in the XML specifications.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com