xsl-list

Re: The Perils of Sudden Type-Safety in XPath 2.0

2003-02-19 16:29:41
I would second Charles' comment. Thanks for the incredible amount of work
you've put into providing the XSLT2 functionality. I would have been unable
to write a number of books and articles without it.

- Kurt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles White" <chuck(_at_)tumeric(_dot_)net>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Cc: <michael(_dot_)h(_dot_)kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [xsl] The Perils of Sudden Type-Safety in XPath 2.0

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kay" <michael(_dot_)h(_dot_)kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com>

Yes, it should. Unfortunately I overlooked this one in Saxon 7.4, which
gives you an error when comparing a number to a string even if BCM is
true.

Michael Kay

Speaking for myself, I can only say thanks for all the hard work that must
go into all this. I don't know how you find the time, but I'm glad you do.

Chuck White
Author, Mastering XSLT, Sybex Books
http://www.javertising.com/webtech
http://www.tumeric.net