xsl-list

RE: How to implement an array

2003-02-07 15:06:47
--- cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:
Do I understand that you have an element which will
contain child elements, each of which you wish to
use as the heading values for a table?

If that is right, is it also correct that you will
have one or more instances of the parent element,
but that the child elements are optional? That is to
say that all possible child elements will not
necessarily appear in all instances of the parent
element.

If these things are true, then we have two problems
to solve:
1) collect all possible values for column names
2) construct a table with one column for each column
name

Is this correct?
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email

Charles, that is correct. I can implement it without
arrays...but the solution is very large and not very
elegant. I was hoping xsl provide a more elegant way.

Imrran