xsl-list

RE: Problems copying elements recursively.

2003-02-06 18:40:27
[ Imrran Wahid]

Thanks Tom. I am sorry I was not very clear in the
question. It is true that I am trying to display the
angle brackets, etc. Here is what i am doing: I am
transforming the nodetree into a table to display as
html. However, I am also trying to show the raw xml
for a particular node and all its decendants.

You mean that you wish to display the markup when the HTML page is
viewed?  Then my comments on not outputting the angle brackets do not
apply to your task, do they?

The
problem is that the templates i am using does not
traverse the tree recursively. it only shows the node
and its immediate children...maybe my xpath statement
is incorrect.

It is not really the xpath statement but the template design that is
off.  Check the FAQs for "identity transform" and modify it to output
<, etc.

Cheers,

Tom P