xsl-list

Re: how to insert the *complete* content of a node

2003-03-21 08:15:09
Hi Danilo,

Actually I do concern about attributes, so the proposed solution did
not fit at all with what I need (but thanks a lot anyway!!) So I'm
still trying with some other solution.

Ah the:
<xsl:template match="mytag">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:copy-of select="*|@*"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

Still does not work.
I Do not want to print the outer tag (mytag in the example)

Then don't copy it (you're copying it with <xsl:copy> at the moment).

Note that in the above you're only copying *element* children of the
<mytag> element, but you've said that you want to get the *text*node*
children as well. In that case, the following might be more suitable:

<xsl:template match="mytag">
  <xsl:copy-of select="node()" />
</xsl:template>

I'm not sure what you want to do about the attributes. If you have:

what do you want to generate?

Cheers,

Jeni

---