xsl-list

Re: Self index?

2003-04-11 04:31:07

Whilst within an h3 element (in the stylesheet), I have to
identify this node somehow. I did it by copying the element
content (yuk), passing it to a named template, which then
used document()// [] t

I'm confused why can't you just process your h3 elements twice, once to
make the toc, and once to make the headings, and use generate-id() on
each pass to make the two ends of the link?
You shouldn't need to be passingin element content anywhere, except to
render it.

David