xsl-list

Re: XSL-List Digest V4 #1219

2003-04-11 03:38:01
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:23:45 +0200 (CEST), Kathrin Compostella
wrote:

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:13:10 +0100
From: David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
Subject: Re: [xsl] generate-id and page-number-citation

It's very hard to guess what your stylesheet is doing without a (small)
sample input.

Hi David,
Thanks for the advice that I was generating an empty block by
mistake.

I have made a mini Sample input for you.
                                             occurrence
       <First_Collection>                            (1-n)
               <Bean_Suggestion key="39">            (1)
                       <name>
                        John
                       </name>
                       <surname>
                         Burke
                       </surname>
                       <Second_Collection key="1">   (1-n)
                              < Bean_Finance>                (1)
                                       <product>
                                             3
                                       </product>
                       <Second_Collection key="2">
                              < Bean_Finance>
                                       <product>
                                             2
                                       </product>
                       <Second_Collection key="3">
                              < Bean_Finance>
                                       <product>
                                             1
                                       </product>

------
Note that where I have the following code in the flow, is also
where I want to generate an id,
instead of using '$toc.two' and '$toc.three', so I can refer to
them
in the table of contents. (Of course then not under an if
condition).
1.                   <xsl:if test="position()=1">
                      <fo:block id="{$toc.two}">
                      </fo:block>
                       </xsl:if>

2.                    <xsl:if test="position() = 1">
                      <fo:block id="{$toc.three}">
                      </fo:block>

</xsl:if>
Regards,