xsl-list

Re: Xpath and for-each looping

2003-05-16 16:01:08
On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 21:21, Alan Gardner wrote:
I've got a xml document (out.xml) that was generated from 3 other xml doc
(using the copy-of element), and I'm mostly happy with the results. The goal
is to loop through out.xml doc and display the last 5 title nodes (according
to their respective date).  The unintended result is that it loops through 3
times because of the three rdf:RDF tags that were pulled in when the xml
page was generated.

Maybe use a template instead:

<xsl:template
match="document('out.xml')/descendant::title[count(following::title)&lt;5]">
</xsl:template>

///Peter