xsl-list

xsltproc multiple file output

2003-05-14 20:49:43
I have a file with several figures. I want to output each as a separate html file from a single xml file and single xsl file using xsltproc. I am wanting to title the name of each file with the fileref minus the extension ie. first_figure.jpg page is first_figure.html. Is this possible?

    <figure>
      <title>title of first figure</title>
      <mediaobject>
        <imageobject>
          <imagedata fileref="first_figure.jpg"
                     format="JPG" />
        </imageobject>
        <caption>
          <para>This would be the first figure</para>
        </caption>
      </mediaobject>
    </figure>
    <figure>
      <title>title of second figure</title>
      <mediaobject>
        <imageobject>
          <imagedata fileref="second_figure.jpg"
                     format="JPG" />
        </imageobject>
        <caption>
          <para>This would be the second figure</para>
        </caption>
      </mediaobject>
    </figure>