xsl-list

Re: XSLT model not "natural"? [was Re: [ANN] FreeMarker 2.3 as an alternative to XSLT]

2003-06-27 23:30:28
Maybe it is very hard for babies to start walking.

Shall we "protect" them from this difficulty and ensure they were easily
crawling around all their life?

Make a special tool/product to ensure this?

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

"Wendell Piez" <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote in message