xsl-list

Re: Re: Chain of XSL Transformations

2003-06-27 23:21:44
Hi Adrian,

All XSLT processors that I'm using (I don't know anything about what you
call the XML-Spy processor) have an extension function xxx:node-set(),
sometimes with slightly different nams -- e.g. xalan:nodeset().

JD does not have this extension funnction, as it implements XSLT 1.1 and
there's no RTF type to convert from.

More importantly, many processors implement some functions from EXSLT and
ext:node-set() is one of them.

Probably it is relevant to know that in XSLT 2.0 the nasty RTF type has been
removed, so there isn't any need for a node-set() extension function, too.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

"Adrian Grigore" <adrian(_at_)lobstersoft(_dot_)com> wrote in message
Hi Dimitre,