xsl-list

AW: evaluate

2003-06-24 14:09:48
hi michael,

i still dont have a solution, so i try do explain it once again to you.

Start at the beginning. What is your input, and what is your desired
output, and how do they relate to each other? Usually I then ask people
to show us their code, so that we can see where they are having
problems. But it seems your code is not likely to be a good place to
start.
i have a xml-document (a) with several 'group' nodes. each node has an
element 'ID'.
what i want to do is get an xPointer of a 'group' node in another
xml-document (b) having the same value of the attribut 'ID'.

(a) the title of your email is called "evaluate". Has this got anything
to do with your problem, and if so what?
the title is 'evaluate' cause in php i would write it like this:

$result = $langHandler->evaluate( "//*[(_at_)name = 'whatEver']" );
$result is an array with all XPointers ...

regards,

michael paffrath