xsl-list

AW: evaluate

2003-06-24 01:12:21
hi michael,

Start at the beginning. What is your input, and what is your desired
output, and how do they relate to each other? Usually I then ask people
to show us their code, so that we can see where they are having
problems. But it seems your code is not likely to be a good place to
start.
input are several xml-files containing 'targets' and 'groups' of products.
desired output is a xml-file containing all '<a>' of the input.
=> that is working ...
what i want is get the 'title' and 'contents' of '<a>' AND the xpath
(/structure[1]/group[2]/group[4]/group[3]) of the '<a>'

thats why i called my email 'evaluate'. with php and xpath.class.php i would
do it by using the evaluate() function.

as u can see i am not really good in xsl but i hope the above makes things
clearer.

so long,
michael