xsl-list

Re: Import HREF

2003-06-10 12:57:44
MSXML4.0 on a Windows 2k Server
Transformation is being invoked with ASP... XML Object, a Stylsheet, a
Template and a Processor.
I have an ASP class which resides in my /Utility folder and handles the
above.  This ASP class is invoked by many asp pages on the web site.  This
class relies on dbXMLContent_t.xsl as the default stylesheet to transform
the XML data supplied.  The user (web developer - me) has the option of
overriding this default stylesheet (usually 1 or 2 of the many template
matches are overriden).

I can live with the "../../" URI reference, but was hoping there was a more
"absolute" way.  It just means that I have to be aware of this path when I
create a new override stylesheet for the above template.

Karl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Brown" <mike(_at_)skew(_dot_)org>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [xsl] Import HREF

Karl J. Stubsjoen wrote:
This:
<xsl:import href="/utility/dbXMLContent_T.xsl" />
Doesn't seem to work.
My hierarchy looks something like this:

/ "WEB ROOT"
/utility/dbXMLContent_T.xsl
/admin/recordmaster/document/content.xsl

Content.xsl needs to import dbXMLContent_T.xsl.
The import works if I start the URI as "../../../utility" but not as
"/utitilty"

What XSLT processor are you using? How is the transformation being
invoked?