xsl-list

RE: RE: Join XMLs with XLST with ralative data

2003-06-09 04:44:34
Hi,
I changed it accordingly i.e.
<xsl:for-each select="key('rows-bstkcode',$STKCODE1)">
        <xsl:copy>                                        <xsl:copy-of
select="@*"/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:for-each>
It dosnt work ?.result is same as earlier
..if i hardcode the value of "$STKCODE' varilabe ..say
31 then i get the result but not desirable as
<tran>
- <stock>
  <hihi />
  <stockcode>31</stockcode>
  <name id="a001" deptid="01" />
  <name id="a010" />
  </stock>
- <stock>
  <hihi />
  <stockcode>30</stockcode>
  <name id="a001" deptid="01" />
  <name id="a010" />
  </stock>
- <stock>
  <hihi />
  <stockcode>32</stockcode>
  <name id="a001" deptid="01" />
  <name id="a010" />
  </stock>
  </tran>
Ofcourse the out is not same as I am expecting  I dont
know why am i gettig "stockcode" 32 wherein there is
no entry of 32 in buy22.xml and same entry for all the
stockcodes
TIA
Mangesh
..and still getting the same result
--- Jarno(_dot_)Elovirta(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com wrote:
Hi,

[snip]

so based on suggestion I have modified my xslt to
:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    <xsl:key name="rows-bstkcode" match="name"
use="bstkcode"/>
    <xsl:variable name="x_22"
select="document('22.xml')"/>
    <xsl:variable name="buy22"
select="document('buy22.xml')"/>
    <xsl:template match="/">
            <tran>
                 <xsl:for-each
select="$x_22/STKAVAILABLE/STKMAST">
                  <xsl:variable name="STKCODE1"
select="@STKCODE"/>
                    <xsl:for-each select="$buy22/buyermaster">
                       <stock>
                              <stockcode> <xsl:value-of
select="$STKCODE1" /></stockcode>
                          <xsl:for-each
select="key('rows-bstkcode',$STKCODE1)">
                                  <xsl:copy>

    <xsl:copy-of
select="bstkcode"/>

this should be