xsl-list

RE: RE: Join XMLs with XLST with ralative data

2003-06-09 04:04:01
Hi,

[snip]

so based on suggestion I have modified my xslt to :
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      <xsl:key name="rows-bstkcode" match="name"
use="bstkcode"/>
      <xsl:variable name="x_22"
select="document('22.xml')"/>
      <xsl:variable name="buy22"
select="document('buy22.xml')"/>
      <xsl:template match="/">
              <tran>
                   <xsl:for-each
select="$x_22/STKAVAILABLE/STKMAST">
                    <xsl:variable name="STKCODE1"
select="@STKCODE"/>
                      <xsl:for-each select="$buy22/buyermaster">
                         <stock>
                                <stockcode> <xsl:value-of
select="$STKCODE1" /></stockcode>
                            <xsl:for-each
select="key('rows-bstkcode',$STKCODE1)">
                                    <xsl:copy>

      <xsl:copy-of
select="bstkcode"/>

this should be