xsl-list

Re: Xml to xml conversion of angle backet

2003-07-30 02:51:39
Matt Trimmer wrote:

Hi All,
I am a new user of XSLT. I am trying to convert one XML document to other
XML formats and all is going well except for one required XML format.
The end XML document I am trying to create requires the following element to
be created:
<URL path="XYX"> I want to populate the XYX with some selections from the source document,
so I use :
<URL path="<xsl:value-of select="URL"/>ABC<xsl:value-of select="PARAM"/>">

  Is this what you want?

  <URL>
    <xsl:attribute name="path">
      <xsl:value-of select="URL"/>ABC<xsl:value-of select="PARAM"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
  </URL>

  .. or do you want the path attribute to actually contain XSL elements?

vr