xsl-list

Re: XSLT Architecture: Next Step

2003-07-03 06:57:11
Claudio wrote
Now, from the msgs I see on the list I see that people pretend to use XSLT
for whatever they figure out (maybe also for cooking).

The question is (or are): Do you share these views?

Yes I do. I already used XSLT to create HTML and PDF. And the next time I
need to interface with another application I will try to convince my boss to
use XML.
However I discovered that the flexibility of XML and XSLT is very confusing
and overwhelming for many people. Within my company I give presentations
about XML and reporting. And the returning question is what is XML? Is it
data, a database, a language, a tool etc.

Cheers,
Agnes