xsl-list

Generated code is not working

2003-07-03 05:47:41
Hello,

I have the following problem:

I create XX checkboxes (depending on the input) and these checkboxes
generate some actions. (visible/hide objects...)

The HTML generated is correct and is working as it should be (I use XML Spy
for debugging) but when I use the XSL within a JSP it doesn't react at all
(the screen is build up OK but no actions... and no actions are performed.

Another question is: Is it normal that the code generated isn't visible
when I use the "View Source" option ?

Is there anything I can add or do to make it visible ?

Regards

Jan Soer