xsl-list

Re: xsl:sort in old MSXML

2003-07-01 00:40:47

Hi,

i began developed for IE5 clientside-transformation, so i save this url from
Chris Bayes site:
XML XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/instalmsxml.xml

Before installation you can test your msxml installation by an xml/xsl sniffer:
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/msxml_sniffer.htm

<snip>

Well, I guess it's possible if there is a really simple solution to
transparently update the clients without the users nowing it

there was a cab installer that would install msxml3 in replace mode
but it's so long ago, I don't remember the details, the archives of this
list or google will no doubt point you in the right direction.

</snip>

Greetings,
Hans Braumüller
-- + --