xsl-list

Re: Re: Generate key with further restriction

2003-09-09 10:29:22

"Tim Müller-Seydlitz" <tms(_at_)nagler-company(_dot_)com> wrote in message
Hi,
I made an error in my initial question.
Actually I want to generate keys in the following way:

Select the content of the attributes with the name 'type' or 'base', but
not those where the content begins with xs.
<xsl:key name="usedTypes" match="@*[name() = 'type' and
not(starts-with(.,'xs:'))]" use="." />

Why didn't you read and try to understand my reply to your first message?

   "@*[name() = 'type' and  not(starts-with(.,'xs:'))]

is equivalent (will match the same nodes as) to

  @type

Do you make any difference between name() and local-name() ?

Shall I copy and paste the reply I already sent?

What is the use of your asking questions and receiving answers if you then
ask the same questions again?

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

<xsl:key name="usedTypes" match="@*[name() = 'base' and
not(starts-with(.,'xs:'))]" use="." />

For example from an xsd file that contains the following specs, I would
only like to select Account.

<xs:element name="account" type="Account">
</xs:element>

<xs:element name="bankCode">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:simpleContent>
                <xs:extension base="xs:string">
                    <xs:attribute name="bankCodeScheme"
type="xs:normalizedString"/>
                </xs:extension>
            </xs:simpleContent>
        </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

<xs:element name="baseRate" type="xs:decimal"/>

Is the above statement correct? I am having some trouble with XML Spy's
internal XSLT.
Do namespaces extend to the content of the attribute?

Regards
Tim