xsl-list

Re: Entering invalid XML in XSLT or how to structure a rule?

2003-09-09 07:24:50

Is there some way to enter such markup, or alternatively, is there
some way to build a template that will look ahead to see if the para
contains any of the possible list markup types so I can have an
alternate rule where I can map everything in a valid structure?

this is a common requirement

I have come across a situation where I need to be able to enter markup
that will be considered invalid in the XSLT file, but will result in
valid markup in my result file.

You don't want to do that though, you want to do something like this:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200305/msg00998.html

David