xsl-list

RE: generate XHTML header without causing xmlns attributes in e.g. <table>?

2003-10-17 04:46:45
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply.

The problem isn't the xmlns="" declarations, the problem is
that you have put the <table> element is in the wrong
namespace (actually, in no namespace). Show us how you
produce the table element. If you put the element in the
right namespace, the namespace declarations will look after
themselves.

Michael Kay

I thought I had to declare the name space in the xsl:template line like this:

<xsl:template name="exparameters" match="EX_PARAMETERS" xml:space="preserve"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
    <thead>

But the resulting table tag in XHTML is:
  <thead>

How do I go about setting the correct name space then?

Regards,
Flemming Joensson