xsl-list

Re: Copying XML file over using XSLT

2003-10-13 23:17:33
Lainaus "Navid M." <navid89(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>:

<!-- Hello,
<!--
<!-- Is there a short cut for copying all the content of my
<!-- XML file to an XHTML file using XSLT?
<!--
<!-- i.e. I want to create an XSLT file that will take the
<!-- content of an XML file and put it in another file
<!-- exactly as it appears.
<!--
<!-- Any help would be greatly appreciated.
<!--
<!-- Thanks,
<!--  Navid M.
<!--