xsl-list

RE: XSL Tool

2003-11-19 08:20:46
Just to clarify, I must use the MSXSL 4.0 (parser?).  Still pretty new
to this.  Not sure if that changes anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Andrew Welch
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:03 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Tool

You can use saxon in xselerator, just search for 'saxon' in the help
index for the settings.

I'm just curious about what tool to use for creating XSL.  I
am currently using Xselerator from MarrowSoft.  It seems that
it only supports XSL v1.0.  I understand there is also XSL
2.0?  What tool can I get for the $200 range.