xsl-list

Joining sibling tags

2003-11-18 09:19:30
I'm using a very bad XML producer (*cough*Frame*cough*) that splits tags when it finds one of its internal markers, resuling in stuff like this:

How do I fix this globally for all tags in XSLT (ie combine contents of neighbor tags that have the same name() )?. Can I do it as a first step in a larger stylesheet or do I need to do it as a separate transformation?

Thanks!

Matt

--
Matt Chaput               |   S I D E E F F E C T S   S O F T W A R E
Senior Technical Writer   |   www.sidefx.com

"A goddamned ray of sunshine all the goddamned time" -- Sparkle Hayter